Sunday, January 6, 2013

Unconventional unschooling

This is what it looks like when your kids are in a conspiracy. ;-) My kids are here learning Cantonese together. Surprisingly, all my kids have a real interest. So, I just speak it to them, play chinese games, read chinese books to them, rhymes and motions, and songs. If my hubby could speak it more regularly to me, it'd be better but I am not complaining. :)
My kids watching how tortillas were made at Rosa's. They stood there for 10 minutes and did not want to eat. Fine with me. My hubby and I had a 10 minute date hehe.
My older two were doing these lists while I slept in one morning after I gave them bananas. I know, very bad mother. But I was feeling nauseous. Pregnant? Maybe? LOL Anyway back to the lists. Left is my detail oriented first born. She listed 26 to dos.Right is my fun and games middle born. He listed, as you can see, 4 things to do. I just thought this was hilarious!



I love how they are so different. I love how God made them strong and weak in different areas. May they always do everything to the glory of our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment